Two weeks in a row. Maybe I'll be able to maintain my schedule for a while.
- Essential Uncanny X-Men, vol. 1 by Stan Lee, Roy Thomas, Jack Kirby, & Werner Roth. Not Stan & Jack's best work, but entertaining enough. I have to say that I didn't particularly care for the issues that Roy Thomas wrote.
- Secret Invasion by Brian Michael Bendis & Leinil Yu. (Checked out of the library.)
- 20th Century Boys, vol. 2: The Prophet by Naoki Urasawa. I'm really impressed with this series and am looking forward to reading more volumes as they are released.
- Humbug, vol. 1 by Harvey Kurtzman, et al. A collection of a humor magazine from the legendary creator of Mad. (Library.)
- Hikaru no Go, vol. 15: Sayonara by Yumi Hotta & Takeshi Obata. More manga about Go.
- The Eternal Smile by Gene Luen Yang & Derek Kirk Kim. Three great stories. (Borrowed from Teena.)
- The Mighty Avengers, vol. 4: Secret Invasion, book 2 by Brian Michael Bendis, Khoi Pham, et al. (Library.)
And now for the movies I've watched in the past few weeks.
- Doctor Who: The Armageddon Factor. Finale of the Key of Time storyline.
- Mystery Science Theater 3000: Gamera vs. Barugon. Thanks to Dave for providing the tape to this episode.
- MST3K: Lost Continent. Two words: Rock climbing.
- Iron Man.
- Firefly. Teena's father really enjoyed watching this series with us.
- The African Queen.
- MST3K: Godzilla vs. the Sea Monster. Another episode courtesy of Dave.
- Up. Pixar does it again. Absolutely amazing. Go see this movie. Go see it now. Very touching.