Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Didn't have time to update last weekend because Teena & I were busy with other projects: signing the lease on our new place, reserving the venue for our wedding next summer, watching Doctor Who episodes (courtesy of Michael). Also, I started the final quest in Kingdom of Loathing.

It was very tricky, and I would not have gotten to the Naughty Sorceress without Reza & Doug helping me out with some hints. And the Sorceress was tough. I didn't defeat her until last night. I haven't complete ascension yet, though. I have recently purchased a display case in the Cannon Museum, and I'm stocking it with one copy of each item I have in my inventory. I'll be donating all the rest of my stuff to my clan. I will do the hardcore ascension, so I don't want to be tempted to abandon that when things get tough. By getting rid of all my things, I'll force myself to stick it out.

But ascension is coming!

No comments: