I'm sure I'll break my streak soon enough, but here we go with my fourth on-time update in a row.
- Myth-Taken Identity by Robert Aspirin & Judy Lynn Nye. I remember enjoying the early Myth Adventures books quite a lot. This was disappointing. Not really bad, but not nearly as funny as I remember the others being, and the plotting was pretty week.
- Pluto: Urasawa X Tezuka 002 by Naoki Urasawa. The second volume holds up to the first. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the series as it is released in English.
- Green Lantern: Secret Origin by Geoff Johns & Ivan Reis. Expansion & retelling of Hal Jordan's secret origin & planting seeds for Johns' next big Green Lantern event. (Checked out of the library.)
- Conan: The Blood-Stained Crown and Other Stories. By Kurt Busiek, et al. More Conan comics. (Library.)
- She-Hulk, vol. 6: Jaded by Peter David & Shawn Moll. I wasn't sure I was going to buy the collections of Peter David's run on She-Hulk, but when I checked this out of the library a while back, I decided I would start picking them up.
- She-Hulk, vol. 7: Here Today... by Peter David & Val Semeiks. And here's the second collection.
- Cthulhu Tales, vol. 2: The Whisper of Madness by various. Pretty good horror stories. (Library.)
- Anna Mercury, vol. 1: The Cutter by Warren Ellis & Facundo Percio. Big, over-the-top action.
- Narbonic, vol. 4 by Shaenon Garrity.
- Justice League International, vol. 1 by Keith Giffen, J.M. DeMatteis, & Kevin Maguire. Fun super-heroics. One of the bright spots from DC in the 80's.
- Bookhunter by Jason Shiga. The adventures of the Library Police in Oakland in 1973.
- Narbonic, vol. 5 by Shaenon Garrity. I got through two volumes this week. Only one to go.
Movies & DVDs