- How Loathsome by Ned Naifeh and Tristan Crane. (Checked out of the library.)
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel: Past Lives by Christopher Golden, Tom Sniegoski, Christian Zanier, & Cliff Richards. (Library.)
- You Damn Kid, vol. 1: Fun at A.A. Meetings by Owen Dunne. (Library.)
- Clyde Fans, Book One by Seth. (Library.)
- Fables, vol. 5: The Mean Seasons by Bill Willingham, Mark Buckingham & Tony Akins. I enjoy this series quite a bit, but as a cost-cutting measure I stopped buying the individual issues a while back. This is the first collection where I hadn't read the entire thing before it was collected. Willingham does an excellent job juggling a large cast and making you care about the characters.
- The Crazy Years: Reflections of Science Fiction Original by Spider Robinson. This is a collection of essays Robinson wrote for a newspaper column for several years. I don't always agree with him, but the essays are interesting, and he brings up a lot of good points. (Borrowed from Teena.)
- The Tomb by Nunzio DeFilippis, Christina Weir, & Christopher Mitten. I rather liked this, enough that I'll see if the library has other books by these writers (but not quite enough to buy them myself). (Library.)
- The Ministry of Space by Warren Ellis & Chris Weston. This is the story of what things might have been like if Britain had led the space race (and what it would have taken for the UK to do so). It's an intriguing alternate history.
Saturday, March 05, 2005
And a few more Books