Monday, December 12, 2005

I've finally finished a mix I've been thinking about for a long time.

The Alchemical Marriage

1. Stephen Colbert - Ladies & Gentlemen
2. Hedwig & the Angry Inch soundtrack - Wig in a Box
3. The Kinks - Lola
4. Tim Curry - Sweet Transvestite
5. Lea DeLaria - Hot Patootie
6. Lou Reed - Walk on the Wild Side
7. Aerosmith - Dude (Looks Like a Lady)
8. Tribe 8 - Tranny Chaser
9. Garbage - Androgyny
10. The Dambuilders - Boys Keep Swinging
11. David Bowie - Lady Stardust
12. The Beatles - Get Back
13. The Who - I’m a Boy
14. The Kinks - Out of the Wardrobe
15. Björk - Venus as a Boy
16. Suzanne Vega - As Girls Go
17. Phranc - The Handsome Cabin Boy
18. Richard Thompson - Woman or a Man?
19. Cowboy Junkies - If You Were the Woman and I Was the Man
20. Lizzie West - I’m Your Man

The theme this time is cross-dressing.

No comments: