We returned from Ashland a few hours ago. We went down to see a friend of mine from college, whose birthday is this week, and to see a play. We saw The Tempest. It was a great production, and we had a lot of fun, but it was a tiring trip, so I'll keep things short.
- The All-New Atom, vol. 1: My Life in Miniature by Gail Simone, John Byrne, & Eddy Barrows. Fun superheroics. (Checked out of the library.)
- Hawkgirl: The Maw by Walter Simonson & Howard Chaykin. I like the work of both these creators, but somehow this comic doesn't gel. Just not that good. (Library.)
- Full Frontal Nerdity, vol. 1: Big Book of Epic Fail by Aaron Williams. Comic strips about a gaming group.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling. All caught up and ready for volume seven.
- Dungeon Parade 1: A Dungeon Too Many by Joann Sfar, Lewis Trondheim, & Manu Larcenet. (Library.)
- Wonder Man: My Fair Super Hero by Peter David, Andrew Currie, & Todd Nauck. A pretty good story, but some atrocious art. Currie doesn't seem to know what heads are shaped like. None of the characters have foreheads, and I found myself wondering where they kept their brains.