Monday, July 09, 2007

I think I've taken this quiz before
You scored as Heart of Gold (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy), You are a light and humorous person. No one can help but to smile to your wit. Now if only the improbability

drive would stop turning you into weird stuff.

Moya (Farscape)

88%

Heart of Gold (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)

88%

Deep Space Nine (Star Trek)

81%

Babylon 5 (Babylon 5)

75%

Serenity (Firefly)

75%

Nebuchadnezzar (The Matrix)

50%

SG-1 (Stargate)

44%

Andromeda Ascendant (Andromeda)

44%

Millennium Falcon (Star Wars)

38%

Bebop (Cowboy Bebop)

38%

Enterprise D (Star Trek)

38%

Galactica (Battlestar: Galactica)

38%

FBI's X-Files Division (The X-Files)

25%

Which sci-fi crew would you best fit in with? (pics)
created with QuizFarm.com

The last time I tried this quiz, I got Moya.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Moya for me too. Serenity was the next closest match.

~Teena