Sunday, January 20, 2008

Still don't feel like writing much

  1. Shadowpact, vol. 2: Cursed by Bill Willingham, Tom Derenick, et al.
  2. Charley's War: Blue's Story by Pat Mills & Joe Colquhoun. (Checked out of the library.)
  3. NextWave: Agents of H.A.T.E., vol. 2: I Kick Your Face by Warren Ellis & Stuart Immonen. So much fun. Mindless action & funny jokes. Highly recommended.
  4. Buddha, vol. 1: Kapilavastu by Osamu Tezuka. As you my recall, I checked the hardback editions of the books in this series out of the library. I've had all eight volumes in paperback for a while now, but I kept putting off reading them because it seemed like an intimidating task. I had forgotten how good these books are. They are quick reads and amazingly written. Tezuka was a master.
  5. Buddha, vol. 2: The Four Encounters by Osamu Tezuka.
  6. Fullmetal Alchemist, vol. 15 by Hiromu Arwakawa.
  7. Buddha, vol. 3: Devadatta by Osamu Tezuka.
  8. Buddha, vol. 4: The Forest of Uruvela by Osamu Tezuka.
  9. DramaCon, vol. 3 by Svetlana Chmakova. (Library.)
  10. The Journal of Ride Theory Omnibus edited by Dan Howland. This is a print on demand collection of a 'zine put out by a guy I used to work with. JoRT was about amusement parks, particularly Disneyland. Our recent trip to southern California got me thinking about this, and I ordered it from Lulu. Very entertaining.

No comments: