Not that I watched the Superbowl. I did watch the Puppy Bowl, though.
- One-Pound Gospel, vol. 1 by Rumiko Takahashi.
- One-Pound Gospel, vol. 2 by Rumiko Takahashi.
- One-Pound Gospel, vol. 3 by Rumiko Takahashi.
- One-Pound Gospel, vol. 4 by Rumiko Takahashi. Another romantic comedy from Takahashi. This time, the protagonists are a boxer who has trouble keeping his weight down and a novice nun. Cute, and it doesn't go on too long.
- War Is Hell: The First Flight of the Phantom Eagle by Garth Ennis & Howard Chaykin. Another war comic from Ennis, this time dealing with WWI pilots. (Checked out of the library.)
- The Programme, vol. 1 by Peter Milligan & C.P. Smith.
- The Programme, vol. 2 by Peter Milligan & C.P. Smith. Super-powered beings as relics of the Cold War. The art is good, but doesn't do the best job of telling the story. Too often the characters weren't identified for the reader.
- Mail, vol. 3 by Housui Yamazaki. When I started reading this series, I didn't realize it only ran 3 volumes. That's a shame, because I liked the stories about a detective who exorcises ghosts by shooting them. (Library.)
- John Byrne's Compleat Next Men, vol. 2. Finishing out what may be Byrne's final good work.
- Hulk: Giant Size by various.
- Daredevil: Hell to Pay, vol. 1 by Ed Brubaker & Michael Lark. (Library.)
- Daredevil: Hell to Pay, vol. 2 by Ed Brubaker, Michael Lark, & Paul Azaceta. Matt Murdock's life gets worse & worse (like always). (Library.)
- Showcase Presents the War that Time Forgot by Robert Kanigher & Ross Andru. WWII soldiers vs. dinosaurs! How could that go wrong? By being basically the same story over & over again. (Library.)
- Cairo: A Graphic Novel by G. Willow Wilson & M.K. Perker. Urban fantasy, but with a Middle Eastern flavor. I liked the hardback when I checked it out of the library a while back, so I picked up the paperback when it was published.
Didn't watch any movies this week.