- Red Skull: Incarnate by Greg Pak & Mirko Colak. Early years of the boy who would become Captain America's greatest foe. Done with quite a bit of research & largely historically accurate (as far as I can tell). Certainly there are no indications in the book that this is the Marvel Universe. (Checked out of the library.)
- American Vampire, vol. 3 by Scott Snyder, Rafael Albuquerque, & Sean Murphy.
Still enjoying this, although I was annoyed by a scene set in 1943 in which a woman is referred to as "Ms." (Library.)
- Earl & Mooch: A Mutts Treasury by Patrick McDonnell.
Love this comic strip.
- Princess Knight, pt. 1 by Osamu Tezuka.
I'll write about this when I finish part 2.
- Captain Britain and Mi13: Hell Comes To Birmingham by Paul Cornell, Leonard Kirk, et al. Very British and very enjoyable.
I don't feel like dealing with movies this week, so I'm putting that off for now.