Sunday, March 04, 2012

Avoiding Childish Jokes About the Start of the Numbering This Week

  1. Red Skull: Incarnate by Greg Pak & Mirko Colak. Early years of the boy who would become Captain America's greatest foe. Done with quite a bit of research & largely historically accurate (as far as I can tell). Certainly there are no indications in the book that this is the Marvel Universe. (Checked out of the library.)
  2. American Vampire, vol. 3 by Scott Snyder, Rafael Albuquerque, & Sean Murphy.

    Still enjoying this, although I was annoyed by a scene set in 1943 in which a woman is referred to as "Ms." (Library.)
  3. Earl & Mooch: A Mutts Treasury by Patrick McDonnell.

    Love this comic strip.
  4. Princess Knight, pt. 1 by Osamu Tezuka.

    I'll write about this when I finish part 2.
  5. Captain Britain and Mi13: Hell Comes To Birmingham by Paul Cornell, Leonard Kirk, et al. Very British and very enjoyable.

I don't feel like dealing with movies this week, so I'm putting that off for now.

No comments: