Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Forgot yesterday to mention the books bought & read over the weekend, not to mention movies seen.

Friday was payday, so I went to the comic book store & picked up the books that had accumulated over the past 2 weeks. Bought (and have since read) Sandman: Endless Nights by Neil Gaiman et al, What's Michael?, v.8: Showtime by Makoto Kobayashi (manga about cats), and Understanding Gamers by John Kovalic (comics about people who play RPGs & other games). Bought(but didn't read) Human Target by Peter Milligan & Edvin Biukovic, Nodwick Chronicles III by Aaron Williams.

I also went by Bridgetown & looked at their sale books and picked up a couple Fading Suns & Unknown Armies books. And on Sunday I got the three 7th Sea books I ordered through my friend B's wholesale account.

Other books read since I last updated: Ranma 1/2, v.22 by Rumiko Takahashi, Fair Weather by Joe Matt, Hey, Wait... by Jason, and Stylish Vittles, bk.2: All the Way by Tyler Paige. All of these are checked out from the local library. I also read The Barefoot Serpent by Scott Morse. All of the books I finished this weekend were graphic novels.

No comments: