Friday, September 26, 2003

Today it's
    TV Shows
  • Alice in Wonderland (TV movie)
  • Angel Season 1
  • Babylon 5: In The Beginning/The Gathering
  • Babylon 5 Season 1
  • The Best of 'Insomniac' Uncensored, v.1
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 1
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 2
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 3
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 4
  • Classic Commercials
  • Farscape Season 1
  • The Life of Python
  • The Lion, The Witch, & The Wardrobe
  • M*A*S*H Season 1
  • Malcolm in the Middle Season 1
  • Monty Python Live!
  • MST3K: The Crawling Hand
  • The Osbournes Season 1
  • The Prionser, set 1
  • The Prisoner, set 2
  • Sports Night


I have to admit, the most recent entries on top thing just isn't working for the DVD listing part of this. I should probably find another place for that. But for now it'll have to do.

Last night I watched Live Nude Girls Unite from Netflix. If I went to strip clubs, I would now insist on going to unionized ones. Also watched episodes 11-12 of I, Claudius from the library. Gotta finish that up before Wednesday, when the set's due.

No comments: