Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Gaming
I've decided to talk a bit more about role-playing here on my weblog.

Last night we finished up the first adventure in Michael's "Infinite Worlds" campaign. I'm wondering if I made the right choices in picking a character with physical (but not combat) skills. It seems anything I can do can be handled better by Jim's character's ability to walk through walls and Bryan's character's telekinesis. What's the point in being good at climbing if we've got somebody who can fly and somebody else who can simply walk on air?

In other news, I've found a site that will tell you what your alignment is (in D&D terms). I came out as neutral good, but it was a toss-up between that & lawful good. The tie-breaking question asked which I thought was a more important principle: that people should help others or that stealing is wrong.

No comments: