Saturday, May 05, 2007

Under the Weather Entry

I'm recovering from a cold, and not feeling all that focussed, so I'm not going to say much about the books I finished reading this week. However, most of them are volumes in ongoing series. Since I'm still reading them, that's an indication I like the series.
  1. Sandman Mystery Theatre, vol. 5: Dr. Death & The Night of the Butcher by Matt Wagner, Steven Seagle, Guy Davis, & Vince Locke.
  2. Usagi Yojimbo, vol. 6 by Stan Sakai.
  3. InuYasha, vol. 26 by Rumiko Takahashi. (Checked out of the library.)
  4. Fullmetal Alchemist, vol. 13 by Hiromu Arakawa.
  5. Wonder Woman: Eyes of the Gorgon by Greg Rucka, et al.
  6. Usagi Yojimbo, vol. 7 by Stan Sakai.
  7. Scalawag (Bughouse, vol. 3) by Steve Lafler.
  8. Monster, vol. 6: The Secret Woods by Naoki Urasawa. (Library.)
  9. Three Fingers by Rich Koslowski. Imagine a documentary about the history of cartoons made in the world of Who Framed Roger Rabbit?. That'll give you a feel for what this book is like.
  10. Modern Masters, vol. 11: Charles Vess. Man, I love Vess's artwork.

No comments: