- The Savage Sword of Conan, vol. 4 by Roy Thomas, John Buscema, et al. More black and white Conan comics from the late 70s and early 80s.
- Doctor Who: The Coming of the Terraphiles Or, Pirates of the Second Aether!! by Michael Moorcock.
This is not so much a Doctor Who novel as a Michael Moorcock novel (and one of his weirder ones at that) that happens to include the Doctor. I really enjoyed it, but it's definitely not for everybody.
- Delirium's Party: A Little Endless Storybook by Jill Thompson.
Cute children's book using the Endless from Neil Gaiman's Sandman.
- Love from the Shadows by Gilbert Hernandez. (Checked out of the library.)
- Superboy and the Legion of Super-Heroes: The Early Years by Paul Levitz, Kevin Sharpe, and Eduardo Pansica. I'm a fan of Levitz's work on the Legion in the 80s. He hasn't quite recaptured the feel of those stories (and I'm not sure I'd really want him to try), but this is still enjoyable.
- Showcase Presents World's Finest, vol. 3 by various. Man, the Silver Age was something else. Bizarre stories, but some fantastic art by Curt Swan.
Feeling lazy, so I'll put off the movies until next week.