- MST3K: The Unearthly. (Borrowed from Teena.)
- Black Mask. Kick-ass action movie starring Jet Li.
- The Vagina Monologes. (Checked out of the library.)
- Casino Royale. A nearly incomprehensible parody of James Bond movies.
- The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra. An attempt to recreate the feel of a 50's science fiction movie. Amusing, but it doesn't quite work. It probably would be better if seen with a few friends & a few beers.
- Dixie Chicks: Top of the World Tour.
- The Producers. Simply hilarious. It's been a while since I'd seen this movie, and I was surprised at just how many bits of the original dialogue became lyrics in the musical version.
- Hellboy. Teena & I finally got the chance to see this. (Damn car troubles.) Loads of fun. Captured the feel of the comic while adding stuff (like character development). Yay! for good comic book movies.
- The Tick: The Entire Series. Yet another Fox show that was yanked because the executives didn't know what to make of it (see also Firefly and Wonderfalls). Wonderfully quirky superheroes. Patrick Warburton is perfectly cast as The Tick.
Monday, April 19, 2004
It's been a while since I listed movies I've watched.