Monday, May 03, 2004

I'm a bit behind on books, but they can wait for tomorrow. Now it's time to update movies.
  • Get Shorty.
  • Futurama, vol. 3. Man, I loved this show. Damn Fox anyway for treating it like crap & cancelling it. (Bit of trivia, one of the commentary tracks for this season was recorded before the episode ever aired in the U.S.)
  • Robot Stories. This is an independent film, four short pieces about what life might be like with robots. I loved one of the stories (in part because it featured Micronauts, a set of toys I had when I was a kid), liked two of the others quite a bit, and didn't care for the other.
  • Babylon 5: The Gathering/In the Beginning. Two Babylon 5 tv movies.
  • Rear Window. It's been a while since I'd seen this. I'd forgotten what an amazing film it is. Damn but Hitchcock could build suspense.
  • X-Men 1.5. In a couple of the delete scenes, Halle Berry actually has some lines!

No comments: