Sunday, August 15, 2010

Light Week

  1. B.P.R.D., vol. 13: 1947 by Mike Mignola, Joshua Dysart, Gabriel Ba, & Fabio Moon. Another look into the B.P.R.D.'s past.
  2. House of M: Wolverine, Iron Man, Hulk by various. Another collection from a superhero cross-over. (Checked out of the library.)

  3. Wednesday Comics by various. Some of the stories here (especially "Kamandi", "Strange Adventures", and "Metamorpho") are fantastic. Unfortunately, there are enough stories that are just okay ("Sgt. Rock" and "Batman") or awful ("Superman" and "Teen Titans") that I couldn't make myself buy a copy. (Library.)
  4. Proven Guilty by Jim Butcher. Volume 8 of the Dresden Files. I'm definitely hooked. (Borrowed from Michael.)
  5. Never As Bad As You Think by Kathryn & Stuart Immonen.


It says something about me that in a light week, I finished five books.
Now for movies:

No comments: