Monday, November 17, 2003

Before I get to the books I read over the weekend, I feel I should mention some strangeness that happened when I updated this morning. After I hit the "post & publish" button, I went to check out how the site looked, but instead of my weblog, I got what appeared to be an Arabic-language bondage site. I didn't stick around long enough to confirm that. I update this site during my breaks at work, and the sight of a woman wearing (is that the right term?) a ball-gag was enough for me to shut the window. In the few seconds I had that site up, it looked like the URL was correct for this weblog, so I've got no idea what happened. Everything seems fine now. Very weird.

Books
Read several graphic novels over the weekend:
  • Human Target by Peter Milligan & Edvin Biukovic
  • Dragon Ball, v.13 and
  • Dragon Ball Z, v.13 both by Akira Toriyama.
  • One Piece, v.1: Romance Dawn by Eiichiro Oda. Piraty fun.
  • Joan, Book 1 by Yoshikazu Yasuhiko. This is the story of Joan of Arc, but we see it through they eyes of another young woman dressing as a man. It's set a few years after Joan's execution. I'm not quite sure what to make of this yet. But I like it enough that I'll be checking out the other volumes from the library.

No comments: