Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I may have linked to this before. But it may have been a different quiz. In any case, I'm fairly satisfied with the result.

The Second Doctor
You are the Second Doctor: Affable, impish, and
fond of simple pleasures as well as simple
pranks. Your mischievous exterior camouflages a
powerful mind and a great deal of courage.
Although you care nothing for appearances, you
place a high value on the bonds of true and
lasting friendship.


Which Incarnation of the Doctor Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

(Edited to add that the quiz only goes up to the 7th Doctor, but it does include the Master. Also, I'm nearly positive I linked to this before. Oh well.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm the seventh doctor. I need to watch more Doctor Who so I know what that means.

Kristina