Friday, October 17, 2003

Books
Since the last time I listed books read, I've finished
  • GURPS WWII: Weird War II, a role playing book about what the 2nd World War could have been like
  • Dragon Ball, v.12 (which I linked to earlier)
  • YuYu Hakusho, v.1 (ditto)
  • The Return of Lum: Sweet Reveng by Rumiko Takahashi, more manga checked out of the library
  • Fantastic Four: Unthinkable by Mark Waid & Mike Weiringo. Some mighty fine superheroics here. The FF as they should be done.
  • The Return of Lum: Urusei Yatsura by Takahashi. I've been reading the Lum books out of sequence as that's how I've been getting them from the library
  • Blankets by Craig Thompson. Thompson's previous graphic novel, Goodbye, Chunky Rice garnered all sorts of praise, but it just didn't do much for me. This one hits a lot harder and is just fantastic. Highly recommended.

No comments: