Monday, October 06, 2003

Books
Started Lolita this morning (for The Usual Suspects book club). Not far enough into it to have an opinion yet.

2 books I ordered through work came in today: Quicksilver by Neal Stephenson and Alias, v.3: The Underneath by Brian Michael Bendis and Michael Gaydos. The latter is a collection of the comic book series; no relation to the TV show.
A roleplaying book I won on eBay, Deadlands: Hell on Earth: The Wasted West, arrived in the mail on Friday.

I read a couple more The Return of Lum books (from the library) yesterday: Trouble Times Ten and Ran Attacks! These stories are probably the weakest of Rumiko Takahashi's work that I've seen. Still pretty good, though.

Movies
Over the weekend, I watched 7 Faces of Dr. Lao and Go, both checked out of the library.

No comments: