Monday, March 08, 2004

Some more books since Friday.
  • Starman, vol. 4: Times Past by James Robinson et al. I think another reason I like the Starman series so much is that, while it does take an old character & revamp him, it does so without trashing the past. Robinson respects the comics that came before (as goofy as they may have been). I doubt DC would be publishing a Justice Society comic if not for Starman.
  • Starman, vol. 5: Infernal Devices by James Robinson, Tony Harris, et al.
  • Starman, vol. 6: To Reach the Stars by James Robinson, Jerry Ordway, Tony Harris, et al.
  • Starman, vol. 7: A Starry Knight by James Robinson, David Goyer, Steve Yeowell & Peter Snejbjerg.
  • Starman: vol. 8: Stars My Destination by James Robinson, David Goyer, Peter Snejbjerg, et al. This is the most recent collection. When I was figuring out how many more there will be, I underestimated. It's more likely to be 3 or 4 more volumes. I really need to write to DC & encourage them to collect the rest of this series.
  • Crayon Shinchan, vol. 2 by Yoshito Usui. A Japanese comic strip about a bratty 5-year-old. (Checked out of the library.)
  • Inu Yasha, vol. 16 by Rumiko Takahashi. (Library.)
  • Patrick the Wolf Boy Collection, vol. 2 by Arthur Baltazar & Franco Aureliani
  • Hellboy: The Right Hand of Doom by Mike Mignola. I picked this up at the local comic book convention that was held on Sunday. It was the last Hellboy graphic novel that I was missing. I'm really looking forward to the Hellboy movie.

No comments: